Fire Safety Inspections
Whether you are a management company, portfolio landlord, or business owner, it can be difficult to keep on top of your fire safety requirements – with regular tests, inspections, and assessments. We offer competitive rates and high standards, providing peace of mind without dragging down your margins.
Ensure appropriate fire safety standards are maintained across all your businesses and properties.
As well as carrying out the inspections, our engineer will complete your fire logbook and compile a report with a list of any findings for you to address – ensuring you are kept up to date with the fire safety standards at your premises.
Our fire safety inspections can include:
- Fire alarm testing
- Emergency lighting isolation tests
- Fire extinguisher inspections
- Fire door inspections
- Final exit door inspections
- Means of escape inspections
- Housekeeping inspections
- Other fire precaution inspections
For companies that would like to spread the cost of fire safety, we can offer a fire safety management subscription service that includes all of the above as well as the Fire Risk Assessment and staff training.
Important things you need to know about NPG Fire Safety Ltd.
- Every lead engineer has over a decade of relevant experience and is fully qualified, ensuring value and efficiency.
- We undertake over 500 Fire Risk Assessments nationwide every year, which means there’s very little we haven’t seen or dealt with before.
- We understand the unique characteristics of buildings and businesses and offer a pragmatic yet compliant approach to Fire Safety legislation.
- In certain circumstances we can draw on our professional network of Fire Engineers.
- Unlike other Fire Safety firms, our engineers are not incentivised to ‘hard sell’ due to receiving low salaries with commission structures. Instead, our engineers are well-paid, which means their only motivation is to serve our clients correctly.
- All of our Assessors hold the grades of Member with the IFSM, Graduate with the Institution of Fire Engineers (IFE) and are tier 2 accredited on the IFSM Competent Fire Risk Assessor Register (CFRAR) as a minimum.
- We’re a local, family-run business that operates acrossSouth Lakeland, Cumbria, Lancashire, and at a national level providing fire and security services in all our major towns and cities including Barrow, Carlisle, Kendal, Lancaster, Morecambe, Preston, andWindermere.