Fire Safety Company Lancashire
If you’re based in Lancashire and concerned about your fire safety requirements, you’re in the right place!
We are a fire safety company dedicated to helping businesses and landlords in Lancashire deal with the issues and legal obligations surrounding all aspects of fire safety, fire safety training, Fire Risk Assessments, and inspections. We provide a range of professional fire services, consultancy, and fire safety products not just in Lancashire but across all the North West of England.
We understand that fire safety is just one of the many issues a business owner in Lancashire has to deal with on a day-to-day basis. But just because it’s not a ‘hot’ topic doesn’t mean we shouldn’t take it seriously. The fact that you’re here tells us that you do and if you are based in Lancashire, then we can help.
We always have Lancashire-based companies’ best interests at heart when it comes to fire safety.
We’re a local, family run fire safety company that operates in Lancashire, across Cumbria, and at a national level. We care passionately that all our clients in Lancashire and further afield are fully protected from fire hazards and accidents. So, we’re more concerned that you, your employees, and visitors are kept safe from fire than we are about selling you stuff you don’t need.
As a trustworthy fire safety company, we do our best to make our services affordable to companies in Lancashire without compromising the value we offer. So, if you’re a charitable organisation or a small business under the VAT threshold, we’ll offer a 10% discount.
Fire Safety Company Lancashire – Our Story
The business was founded by Niall Graham. He spent the earlier part of his career as a freelance Fire Risk Assessor operating at a national and local level and represented over 30 fire safety service companies.
During this time, he saw firsthand the poor standards of work produced by some of these companies and the hard selling tactics employed due to their employees being incentivised through commission programmes.
The legislation states that business owners must employ competent persons and take a ‘reasonably practicable’ approach towards ensuring compliance and safety. But unfortunately, we often see clients’ fear of fire and safety being preyed upon.
Niall takes issue with this as the fire safety industry is one of safety, not sales, which is why NPG Fire Safety Ltd was formed. We fill the gap in the market as a highly skilled fire safety company that can be trusted to serve its Lancashire based clients correctly.
Important things you need to know about us – a trustworthy fire safety company servicing Lancashire and beyond.
- Every lead engineer has over a decade of relevant experience and is fully qualified, ensuring value and efficiency.
- We undertake over 500 Fire Risk Assessments nationwide every year, which means there’s very little we haven’t seen or dealt with before.
- We understand the unique characteristics of buildings and businesses and offer a pragmatic yet compliant approach to fire safety legislation.
- In certain circumstances, we can draw on our professional network of Fire Engineers.
- Unlike other fire safety firms, our engineers are not incentivised to ‘hard sell’ due to receiving low salaries with commission structures. Instead, our engineers are well-paid, which means their only motivation is to serve our clients correctly.
- All of our assessors hold the grades of Member with the IFSM, Graduate with the Institution of Fire Engineers (IFE) and are tier 2 accredited on the IFSM Competent Fire Risk Assessor Register (CFRAR) as a minimum.